Advances in integration technologies, right through to 3D integrated circuits, make it possible today to create full systems on one chip in the form of an SoC (System-on-Chip). For this purpose, Embedded System Access (ESA) technologies are indispensable. This has made it possible to adopt entirely new approaches to holistic testing. These approaches include:
- hierarchical testing (chip, board, unit)
- product life cycle test (laboratory, production, field)
- system level testing (System JTAG, SJTAG)
We offer a large variety of test equipment for Embedded System Access, including software and hardware modules as well as turn-key solutions:
JTAG / boundary-scan software
- The TAP Checker tool suite enables automated generation of simulation vectors and test patterns for chip-level validation and verification of IEEE 1149.1 and IEEE 1149.6 compliant implementation.
- CASCON GALAXY is a comprehensive JTAG / boundary-scan software tool suite for the test and in-system programming of devices, boards, and systems. The software is scaleable in a way that allows users to add tools and features as they need them. You can start with an entry level CASCON GALAXY package and add capabilities as you need them.
- CASCON POLARIS is a powerful and flexible integrated development and execution workbench for JTAG / boundary-scan in-system programming (ISP) applications.
- SYSTEM CASCON includes powerful debug tools (SCANASSIST) and schematic and layout visualization tools (SCANVISION) that are not only very useful during the development of test programs or for the verification of prototypes, but also for the troubleshooting and debug/diagnosis/repair of boards and systems that fail manufacturing test or which are defective field returns.
JTAG / boundary-scan hardware
- JTAG / boundary-scan controller and TAP interface hardware (PicoTAP, SCANBOOSTER, SCANFLEX)
- JTAG / boundary scan I/O
- JTAG / boundary scan accessories (such as CION I/O modules, SCANFLEX I/O modules, SFX BoardGrabber, BScanProbe, and more)
JTAG / boundary-scan turn-key solutions
- Benchtop tester (JULIET)
- High-speed in-line tester/programmer (RAPIDO)
- Integration packages (for functional and in-circuit / flying probe automated test equipment)